Technische Universitat Munchen Germany is offering Post-Doctorate Fellowship for one year in specific research areas. TUM is one of the top university. It is committed to provide excellent teaching facilities and research in interdisciplinary education and active to provide promotion to promising young scientists. The University has strong links with companies and scientific institutions across the world. TUM is the first University in Germany named to be a University of Excellence.
As part of the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments, TUM has been pursuing the strategic goal of substantially increasing the diversity of its faculty. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, TUM explicitly encourages nominations of and applications from women as well as from all others who would bring additional diversity dimensions to the university’s research and teaching strategies. Preference will be given to disabled candidates with essentially the same qualifications.
IGSSE Diversity Fellowship 2015
IGSSE support outstanding doctoral research and young postdocs with a strong interdisciplinary mindset pursuing an academic career. According to TUM’s diversity policy, we intend to alleviate the transition from PhD phase into academic career, especially for female researches after their doctoral phase and or support for postdocs with families.
Fields of study:
- Computational Science & Engineering
- Life Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
- Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials
- Energy, Geodynamics & Environments
Applicant have to prove excellent research and international experience and show how the fellowship will support his further career steps. As the successful candidate is expected to complement our graduate school’s research portfolio, previous expertise with IGSSE’s interdisciplinary and international goals is a requirement
– Motivation letter
– Work plan for the employment period (including strategical plans for career, publications and third party funding)
– Elucidation on future enhancement of interdisciplinary collaboration within an IGSSE Project Team
– CV (with special regard to experiences in interdisciplinary research contexts)
– Copy of university degree certificates
– Publication list
– 2 letters of recommendation (1 from science department, 1 from engineering department)
Please send all the documents as single pdf to IGSSE project manager on following email address.
Kontakt: Jo-Anna Küster [email protected]
Last date to submit the application is 25 October 2015.