SHUAA digest July 2020 is now published. It is available in the market for purchasing a hard copy. While you can read online also on Pakistanitips. Shuaa digest is one of the most effective Urdu digests in the monthly Urdu digests series. It is one amongst most famed women magazines in Pakistan also, particularly young faculty, and housewives are terribly keen on SHUAA Digest.
Shuaa Digest July 2020
Readers of suspense digest are spread around the world, the current era is full of technological devices and high-speed internet, and most of the people are stop book reading day by day. In this busy world, PDF books had great worth. Readers can easily understand the PDF.
Monthly SHUAA digest is one of the oldest monthly digests for ladies. Many Urdu Novels of SHUAA digest are already published in printed book format. These novels are readily available from local book markets. The current issue of this beautiful magazine is July 2020.
Shuaa Digest read online July 2020
SHUAA Digest July 2020 download PDF or read online. You can read online or download this Digest PDF Format using the below links.
SHUAA digest July 2020 contains a fine-looking assortment of Urdu novels, romantic Urdu novels, Urdu stories, beauty and health tips, articles, and much more of this month.
July 2020 edition of SHUAA digest contains the following articles/titles:
- Pehli SHUAA written by Razia Jameel 10
- Hamd was written by Nouman Farooq 11
- Naat was written by Professor Tabish 11
- Nabi (PBUH) Ki Baatein by Publisher 12
- Adeel Choudhary Sy Mulaqat written by Shaheen Rasheed 26
- Dastak was written by Shaheen Rasheed 23
- Jab Tujh sey Naata written by Sheen –Alif 16
- Ammi was written by Ummad Masood 250
- Shahr-e-Tamanna was written by Naeema Naz 210
- Shaam ki Hawali Main written by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan 36
- Muhabbat K Rang written by Afsheen Naeem 72
- Zarmeena was written by Gul Arbaab 146
- Wo Nazneen was written by Farah Bukhari 114
- Mala Maal was written by Qaanta Rabia 188
- Shabu ka Dulha was written by Humaira Shafee 57
- Saaji Ki Kahani written by Shazia Altaf Hashmi 68
- Aaj Ki Asghari was written by Beena Sadiqui 103
- Ahh-Tmmanay Dil written by Jawairiya Mariyam 111
- Shakastta Paa written by Shameem Rani 141
- Panchwa Qeesa written by Manam Malik 203
- Kaisy Kaisy Log written by Ummara Jhan 233
- Ghazal written by Hameeda Shaheen & Ahmad Mushtaq 237
- Muskarahtty was written by Publisher 239
- Baato sey Khushboo Aaye written by Shagufta Jah 242
- Khoolta Kisi p written by Khalida Jeelani 241
- Khat Aap Key written by Razia Jameel 30
- Aaina Khaney Mein written by Wasifa Sohail 245
- Taareekh Key Jharokey written by Ummat us Saboor 252
- Mausam Key Pakwan was written by Khalida Jillani 256
- Khubsoorat Baniye written by Publisher 256
For an ordinary woman, a digest provides entertainment and also trained the women in their routine life matters. A digest doesn’t only contains romantic stories but also has moral lessons.
These stories tell the nature and real face of society. Most of the stories are based on true stories of society. It also makes us aware of the harsh realities of life as well. This is the best training for women to learn how to live life. Life has all goods and as well as evils. Therefore, the stories tell how to face with harsh realities of life. It is digests which prepare them mentally. It is important and compulsory for each woman to spend a little part of their lives reading the digest.