Punjab youth Internship System (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to render this jobless youth together with fruitful skills to get better job opportunities.
he program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which shall facilitate in a secure livelihood in the long term. It will assist the interns to get hands on experience and enable them to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes. PYIP will benefit 25,000 fresh graduates who shall also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of this internship.
Read Also >>> JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENGINEERS
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfil the listed criteria:
• Age should be between 18 to 30 years
• Must have completed 16 years of education OR
• Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
• Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
• Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
• Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
• Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
• The salient feature of this internship program is that the applicants can choose a relevant internship position based on their academic qualifications and interest area, from amongst the available options/demands made by the private/public sector organizations/institutes.
Read Also >>> HEC INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MS/M.PHILL AND PHD
• The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
• The interns will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/- during the internship through Easy Pay Card.