University of Lausanne in Switzerland is focused on medicine, life Science, Geoscience, Environmental Science, Business, Humanities, Social Science and sport Science. University of Lausanne is a research-intensive university which encourages interdisciplinary. It is also renowned for its innovating teaching methods.
University of Lausanne in Switzerland offering Master’s scholarship to international students who are wishing to pursue a Master’s Degree from there. The University awards these Master’s grants on a competitive basis.
The amount of the grant is CHF 1600 – per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the program. Abandonment of program results in suspension of the grant.
- The Applicant must hold a degree from foreign university.
- Qualification of Applicant must be equivalent to UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must have sufficient financial means they are able to support themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree.
- Citizens of Any foreign country.
Fields of study:
- Master in Medicine.
- Master of Arts in Science and Practices of Education.
- Master of Law from university of Zurich and Lausanne.
- Master of Law in criminal Science, judiciary mention
For Master of Law, students can apply for the scholarship Master for two of the seven references proposed namely “International and Comparative Law” and “legal theory”.
The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on Master’s degree and may not be used for Executive Master in Business Administration or Master of Advanced studies.
Number of Awards:
Around 10 Master’s grants are awarded annually.
How to apply:
Application should download the application form from here
Deadline (Last date to Apply):
The application deadline is 15 December 2015.
For more information please visit Official Website