The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject scholarships.
Read Also >>> HEC SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2016
Applications are invited for study abroad under the Culture Exchange Scholarship Programme for year 2016 for Master’s and Ph.D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South korea and Itly. These scholarships are fully funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance, which varies from country to country.
The candidate must have completed sixteen year Education that is MA/ MSc or must hold four years B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Engg), BCS(Hons), MBBS in the relative field.
- Maximam age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applications having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply
- Attested copies of each supporting document(Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holder B.Sc Engg/ MBBS B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year
- Scholarships are awarded on merit determined on basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota
- The candidate will have to take Language Course of respective country (if applicable).
- Student awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slips are available on our website nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 11- 11-2015.
- NTS will not be responsible for later receipt of application sent through post
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB, or HBL. Applicant form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquater, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip(original).
- Candidate can also use printout of webpage containg their test related information as rol no. slip
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained
11th November 2015
29th November 2015
National testing Service (NTS) Pakistan
1-E Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Help Line: +92-51-844-444-1
For more information please visit www.nts.org.pk