Chevening Scholarships are offered by UK Government’s global scholarship program which is funded by Foreign common wealth office and partner organizations. This inspiring program awards scholarship to the students of Pakistan with outstanding leadership potential.
This program provide funding for one-year Master’s degree, in a range of different subjects, at any university in UK. They also contribute towards living expenses and return flights to UK.
- LETS is required for the selection of Chevening scholarship.
- Master’s degree or a four year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University of Pakistan is required.
- Two years working experience by 30 September 2015 is required.
- Must have the nationality of Pakistan and intended to return Pakistan after studies. Dual nationals are not eligible
- Must be ambitious, with leadership skills who is committed to the betterment of their society.
- Must be able to obtain correct visa, and receive an unconditional offer from a university
You must apply online in any of the subject area mentioned below.
Fields of study:
- promoting regional co-operation
- promoting business, creating energy and encouraging innovation
- Security and conflict resolution
- Promoting democracy, good governance and public service
Last Date to Apply And Procedure:-
Application will closed on 3rd November 2015.
Application forms are available online. For further detail please visit www.chevening.org/pakistan